November Career & Financial Workshops
Our FREE Career and Financial workshops and Computer Training Center are available virtually at Workforce Boulder County.
Virtual Career Workshops
- Career Exploration – Discover how your interests, personality, and values combine to lead you to the career
that is right for you.
- Updating & Tailoring Your Resume – Learn the current trends in resume writing and how to target your
resume to the position to get your resume noticed. Note: Please be clear about the job or jobs you want
before taking this workshop.
- LinkedIn 101 – Maximizing Your LinkedIn Profile — Covers how to make your profile stand out, set privacy
settings, and make connections with others on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn 201 – LinkedIn for Job Search – Once you have completed your Profile, learn how to unleash the
power of LinkedIn to connect with past colleagues, uncover leads to unadvertised positions, and find new
ways to search for your next job.
- Virtual Job Search – Tap into the hidden job market and discover the importance of networking in your
search. 50% of jobs are never advertised or posted. Employers prefer to hire job seekers who are referred
by their colleagues and coworkers. Learn innovative ways to find the hidden jobs and get referred.
- Interview Preparation – Learn to research a company, practice interview questions, and build your
confidence! Prepare to interview successfully using a simple formula to showcase your skills and how to
prepare strong answers to the tough interview questions.
Virtual Financial Workshops – English & Spanish
- Exploring My Financial Future / Explorando mi Futuro Financiero
- Thoughtful Money Management / Utilizando el Crédito Sabiamente
- Budgeting on a Small Income / Presupuestando y Manejando sus Finanzas con Ingresos
- Communicating for Financial Health / Conversaciones Saludables con sus Cobradores
- Organizing for Financial Management / Métodos para Mantener el Control de sus Finanzas
- Credit Reporting—Know the Facts / Comprendiendo su Informe de Crédito & Todo lo que Debo Saber Acerca de Crédito
- Be informed, Borrow Smart / Infórmese para Endeudarse Sabiamente
- Building a Banking Relationship / Estableciendo una Relación Bancara
- Pathway Out of Debt / Cómo Deshacerse de sus Deudas
- Investing Basics / Ahorro e Inversiones para Principiant
To see the Financial and Career Workshops schedule, go to www.wfbc.org and click on our
Calendar of Events. Click on any workshop for the link to sign up.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-776-0822
Virtual Computer Training Center
Would you like to enhance your computer skills? Look no further than Workforce Boulder County! To sign up for online computer training, or for more info, contact us at email@example.com. (See the attached flyer for more info)
- Free online computer training for anyone 18 and over. Available 24/7.
- Via CustomGuide training software, learn
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Project, Teams, Office Fundamentals;
- Google Gmail, Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides
- And… Business Writing, Effective Presentations, Email Etiquette, Zoom
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 720-776-0822