Skip to content
Skip to left sidebar
Skip to footer
Working/Volunteering for the Town
Board of Trustees
Meetings & Workshops
Regular Meeting Agendas, Packets, and Work Sessions
Stream Board Meetings
Nederland Planning Process (NPP)
Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
Parks, Recreation & Open Space Advisory Board (PROSAB)
Sustainability Advisory Board (SAB)
Task Force on Economic Development
Emergency Preparedness Action Committee (EPAC)
Town Fee Schedule
Water & Sewer Rates
Other Licenses & Permits
A to Z
Contact Us & ADA Accessibility
Staff Feedback Form
Trails survey test
Nederland Trails Masterplan Community Feedback Survey
Hi neighbors! We are
, the town of Nederland's
Parks, Recreation & Open Space Advisory Board
. As part of PROSAB's 2021 Trails Masterplan initiative, we are soliciting community feedback on how Nederland's trail network can better meet your needs.
This survey should only take five minutes to complete, and your answers will help us collect ideas to shape the future of Nederland's trails. Thanks for your input!
1. Overall, how satisfied are you with trails located within and/or maintained by the town of Nederland?
Neither satisfied nor unsatisfied
2. How do you primarily use Nederland's trail system now? (Check all that apply.)
Personal motorized vehicle (e.g. electric bike, powered scooter, etc.)
I don't use Nederland trails
3. How often do you use Nederland trails on average?
<1 : Less than once per month
1-2 : Once or twice a week
3-4 : Three or four times a week
5-6 : Five or six times a week
+7 : Seven or more times a week
4. From the map above, which trails do you use most? (Check all that apply.)
Other (please specify)
Is there some other improvement that you think is important that wasn't included in the list above?
5. When thinking about improvements that could be made to Nederland's trail network, what do you think is most important? PLEASE RANK from 1 to 9 (1=most important; 9= least important)
Improving connections between different parts of town
Improving accessibility for people with decreased mobility
Improving the quality of existing trails (i.e. maintenance, erosion control, etc.)
Increasing the variety of trail types (e.g. paved trails, offroad trails, etc.)
Improving trail signage and wayfinding
Providing better options for commuting to/from work or school
Expanding the size of the town's trail network
Improving connections between town and out-of-town trail systems, such as Mud Lake or West Mag
6. Is there some other improvement that you think is important that wasn't included in the list above?
7. If you could add a single new trail to the Nederland trail system, where would you put it? Do you have any comments to explain your answer? (e.g. If you indicated where you want the new trail to start, where do you think it should end? What kind of trail should it be? Why is this new trail important? etc.)
Now, we'd like to know a little about you. Please answer the questions below, knowing that your responses are anonymous. What gender do you identify with?
What is your age?
18 to 24
25 to 34
35 to 44
45 to 54
55 to 64
65 to 74
75 or older
What race/ethnicities do you identify with? (Choose all that apply.)
Other (please specify)
Based on your answers to the questions above, do you think that people like you feel welcome on Nederland area trails?
Please add a comment if you'd like.