The Town is seeking a part-time Executive Director for the Nederland Downtown Development Authority (NDDA). The Executive Director is responsible for the development, execution, and documentation of NDDA activities. Duties include budget oversight, board administration, communication, and meeting coordination.
- Serves as a liaison between NDDA board members, local government, and public/private groups interested in downtown development
- Supports the NDDA board with plans and strategies for short- and long-term economic and infrastructure projects
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of experience in at least one of the following: urban planning, business or public administration, marketing/public relations, grant writing, non-profit administration, bookkeeping, or related field(s)
- Past experience and knowledge in project management, working with a DDA, and the Town of Nederland is highly desirable
- Part-time, at least 25 hours per week at $23 – $28/hour, depending on qualifications
To apply, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by end of day on Friday, April 2. In the subject line, please note: NDDA Executive Director.