As a follow-up to the Community Engagement Forum in which Town staff and residents discussed the steps in processing resident request and concerns, the Resident Communications Steps document was created.
If you are interested in learning how to process requests or concerns with Town Staff, regarding how to:
- Permit a development or construction project
- Reserve a Town park or recreation area for an event or public assembly
- File a formal resident complaint
- Address a question or concern to the Board of Trustees
- Pay or inquire about a water bill
- Contact Nederland Police for non-emergencies and emergencies
- Report a street and/or utilities issue
Check out Resident Communications Steps to learn the process to best communicate your requests and/or concerns.
If you are interested in learning about other Town of Nederland communication steps, please contact the Town Clerk with suggestions. Thank you.
Town Clerk, Hope Jordan
Phone: 303-258-3266 x 1030