The Town of Nederland is looking to hire a full-time Maintenance & Recycling Technician in the Public Works Department. This entry-level position will perform a variety of duties related to maintaining Town sidewalks, parks, and facilities. This position will also collect and track data for the Town’s recycling, compost, and trash receptacles.
- Experience with streets, parks, or building maintenance, as well as operating mowers and common hand/power tools, is a plus
- Starting pay is $19/hour, 40 hours per week
- Must be available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends
- Full-time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, retirement plan (4% employer match), paid time off and holidays, free bus pass, disability and life insurance, pass to Community Center gym, and more
- Opportunities for advancement and additional training
Interested applicants should send a resume and Town of Nederland application to Christy Ruehman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications can also be dropped off at Nederland Town Hall, 45 W 1st St, Nederland, CO 80466 (deposit in the black “Payment” box by the front door).
Applications accepted and position will remain open until filled.