November General Election
What you need to know!
Active registered Colorado voters are automatically sent ballots in the mail. With the ongoing pandemic, voting at home is the safest way to vote in the November 3 General Election (Vote Centers available for those that need or want to vote in-person). Take action now to ensure you receive a mail ballot: register to vote or check/update your ballot mailing address at www.GoVoteColorado.gov.
Ballots for the Nov 3 General Election are mailed beginning October 9. Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Ballot Information will be available beginning mid-September. Do your research early and be ready to vote.
- Sign up at www.BoulderCountyVotes.org for Ballot Track to be notified when your ballot is mailed to you and when it has been received and accepted for counting.
- Our Ballot-to-Go (curbside ballot pick-up) and our in-person Vote Centers begin opening October 19. For Vote Center and Ballot-to-Go locations and directions, see BoulderCountyVotes.org.
- October 26 is the last day to register and still be mailed a ballot. It is also the last day to request a replacement mail ballot be sent to you. After this date, you can still register and vote or request a replacement ballot, but it must be done in-person at a Vote Center or through our Ballot-to-Go service. There is no registration deadline.
- October 26 is also the last recommended day to return your ballot by mail. Otherwise, simply use a ballot drop box to return your ballot.
- All mail ballots are due by 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3.