For emergencies, call 911.
For emergencies during business hours, call 303-441-4444
For non-emergencies, call 303-258-3250.
The Nederland Police Department is located in the Caribou Shopping Center at 20 Lakeview Drive.
The police department is staffed by:
- Larry Johns, Town Marshal/Police Chief, email@example.com
- Darragh O’Nuallain, Detective, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Troy Tomasko, Officer, email@example.com
- Erich Gerthe, Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carole Maser, Police Clerk, email@example.com
The Nederland Police Department is accepting applications for both full and part-time officers. Applicants must be POST certified. Download the below listed application and release of information form (must be notarized) and email or mail to the Nederland Police Department at PO Box 396, Nederland, CO 80466.
Nederland Police Application (624.4 KiB, 1,878 hits)
Authority for Release of Information (67.5 KiB, 924 hits)
The Nederland Municipal Court meets at 10a.m. on the second Friday of each month in the Nederland Community Center. Call Carole Maser at 303-258-3250 for more info. Judge David Gloss is the Municipal Court Judge.