The Nederland Board of Trustees has various volunteer-staffed boards and commissions to advise them on topics of interest and to help them carry out their goals. All advisory board members are appointed by the Board of Trustees. Follow the links below to find out if seats are available on a board or commission. You can apply for an open seat using the application below or by visiting to Town Hall to fill out an application. For more information contact the Town Clerk at (303) 258-3266, ext 23.
- Planning Commission (PC)
- Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
- Parks, Recreation, and Open Space Advisory Board (PROSAB)
- Board of Zoning Adjustment (BZA)
- Sustainability Advisory Board (SAB)
- Community Center Foundation Board (CCFB)
- Emergency Preparedness Action Committee (EPAC)
- Public Improvement District (PID) Advisory Committee (Boulder County) please follow link to Boulder County’s website: http://www.bouldercounty.org/gov/boards/pages/default.aspx
Mayoral Task Forces
The Mayor often convenes task forces to address a singular issue. Task force members are appointed solely by the Mayor and do not have any legal authority. Task forces are disbanded upon completion of the task assigned to them. Current task forces include:
For more information on Mayoral Task Forces, please contact LauraJane Baur, Town Clerk, at (303) 258-3266, ext. 23.
The following Advisory Boards, Commissions, and Task Forces have current vacancies:
Town_Community_Notice_Sheet_6.1.2016_-_updated.pdf (105.2 KiB, 292 hits)
Interested parties should complete the application below and return it to the Town Clerk, along with a resume noting your experience. Applications can be submitted via email, in person at Town Hall, 45 West First St., or through postal mail at Town Hall, P.O. Box 396, Nederland, CO 80466.
Advisory Board Application (108.0 KiB, 0 hits)
NDDA Advisory Board Application (151.8 KiB, 0 hits)
NDDA Board Member Qualifications and Responsibilities (46.5 KiB, 0 hits)