Free COVID Testing at the Nederland Community Center
- Starting Thursday 10/29/2020 from 4:30-6:30pm
- Every Thursday except holidays through the end of the year from 4:30-6:30pm at Nederland Community Center.
- Testing will be in the Gymnasium.
- Come to the main east -side entrance and follow signs.
- If you are symptomatic, PLEASE STAY IN YOUR CAR. Call the front desk, 303.258.9721, and we will send someone out to you!
More details to come.
Thank you to Boulder County Public Health, Boulder Community Health, and Dennis Whalen of Peak to Peak Housing and Human Services Alliance for their efforts to make this happen!