Have Fun, Plant a Tree, and Conserve Energy!
There’s no better time to plant a tree than this spring, in celebration of Earth Day! Boulder County’s EnergySmart Program, in partnership with the Arbor Day Foundation, is offering a limited number of heavily-discounted trees to residents beginning April 22. By planting a tree in the right place around your home, you can reduce energy consumption by up to 20% each year. The benefits don’t stop at cost savings; trees improve air quality, reduce your carbon footprint, increase storm water filtration, and provide an urban cooling effect for your community and generations to come!
- Over 600 trees available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Choose from 5 different tree species options
- $25 per tree – 1 tree per household
- 2 pickup events – Boulder & Longmont
- This offer ends May 8 2019 or while supply lasts, so reserve your tree today!
Visit www.arborday.org/bouldercounty to reserve your tree today!