We are happy to announce that the Community Learning and Development Team is launching its Virtual Career Development workshops in mid-July. At this time we are offering shortened, online versions of our essential job search workshops via Microsoft Teams. See the attached July 2020 workshop schedule for dates/times.
Virtual Workshops offered are: Career Exploration, Updating & Tailoring Your Resume, LinkedIn 101, LinkedIn 201, Virtual Job Search, and Interview Preparation
- Clients do not need to download Teams in order to attend the workshops. They will be sent a link to join.
- By phone with video – Clients will need to install the Teams app if using their phone. Teams meetings use A LOT of data, so be connected to Wi-Fi.
- By phone with no video – Clients who do not have access to computers or smart phones will be able to call in and listen.
- NOTE: If clients have an older computer/phone/tablet devices Teams may not work. They can still get assistance from us in a one-on-one format by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Computer Training Center
Would you like to enhance your computer skills? Look no further than Workforce Boulder County! For more info: email@example.com
- Free online computer training for anyone 18 and over.
- Via CustomGuide training software, learn
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, SharePoint, OneDrive, OneNote, Project, Teams, Office Fundamentals;
- Google Gmail, Docs, Drive, Sheets, Slides
- And… Business Writing, Effective Presentations, Email Etiquette, Zoom
- Available 24/7.