Career workshops are back, virtually!
Our Computer Training Center (formerly known as ‘SDL’) is open, virtually!
We have adapted some of our most in-demand workshops
and have opened them up to 40 participants.
Virtual Career Workshops
- Career Exploration
- Virtual Job Search
- Updating and Tailoring Your Resume
- Interview Preparation
- LinkedIn 101
- LinkedIn 201
For descriptions of the workshops, click here or see the attached flyer.
To see the workshop schedule for the first two weeks of August,
please create an account in www.connectingcolorado.com
and click on Workshops.
How this works:
- To sign up, have clients go to www.connectingcolorado.com and login to their account.
- If they don’t have an account they will need to create one in order to enroll in the workshops.
- Towards the right-hand side of the screen, click on “Workshops” under “My Tool Box”. Then click on “Upcoming Workshops” located in the blue bar towards the left-hand side of the screen. They select the workshop they would like to attend, then scroll to the bottom and hit “Go”.
- Participants will be emailed a Microsoft Teams link to the workshop a day or two before the workshop date that include detailed instructions.
- They do not need to have Teams downloaded, the link works through the internet.
- Clients will need to have internet access, and either a smart phone (we recommend using Wi-Fi, otherwise data use would be too costly) or a computer to access the workshops.
- If no internet access is available to the client, they can attend in listening mode by phone and we can send the learning materials by email.
Questions? Concerns? Need help getting signed up? Email us here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual Computer Training Center
- Clients can work on their computer skills remotely!
- We offer a large selection of Microsoft programs as well as some Google applications (see attached flyer).
- See the attached Computer Training information sheet for a list of available programs.
- For access to the Virtual Computer Training Center, clients will need to send a request to CTCinfo@bouldercounty.org.
- They will be sent a link with a user name and password that will allow them to access the computer training.
We’re glad to be back and happy to help your clients.