Changes to PACE Rebates for 2020
Boulder County has increased funding available for 2020 to fund energy efficiency and renewable energy rebates for businesses throughout Boulder County. Additional rebates are also available from gas and electric utilities including Longmont Power and Communications and Xcel Energy.
- Additional funding available
- Reach out with your projects!
- Rebate limit per parcel:
- $3,000 annual cap outside City of Boulder no longer applies
- PV solar:
- A PACE assessment and review of a Zero Over Time Roadmap is required prior to all solar rebate reservations
- New construction or major renovations qualify except if solar is required by code or if solar is being added to contribute to code compliance, even if the amount of solar is above code requirements.
- Hot water heat pumps:
- $500 rebate for ENERGY STAR certified equipment
- Demand control kitchen ventilation (vent hood exhaust):
- Makeup air unit (MAU) also controlled: $400 per hp
- MAU not controlled: $200 per hp
- Outdoor lighting:
- All new fixtures are required to be Dark Sky Compliant listed or full cut off and no more than 3,000K. Retrofits of existing outdoor fixtures are exempted from this requirement by PACE, but are still subject to local code requirements
- Custom rebates:
- All rebates approved by Xcel Energy’s custom rebate program are eligible for a one for one rebate match, subject to PACE’s general rebate caps and conditions
- All other PACE rebates remain unchanged
Rebates are first come; first serve. To qualify for a rebate, pre-approval is required on all projects prior to installation.
For a complete list of eligible measures as well as program terms and conditions, visit PACEpartners.com or contact an advisor today to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303.786.7223.
Use Eco-Cycle’s 2019 Holiday Guide to answer all of your holiday Zero Waste questions. Is wrapping paper recyclable? What are some Zero Waste gift ideas? Read Eco-Cycle’s 2019 Holiday Recycling Guide for answers. A Spanish language version can be found here.
|Congratulations Harvest of Hope Pantry! PACE Certified in Waste!
Harvest of Hope Pantry, located in Boulder, is able to provide food assistance to everyone who comes in their door. They offer a shopping experience for those with and without kitchens where individuals are able to select foods based on their individual preferences.
The food pantry not only serves the needs of the community by addressing food insecurity, but they also provide an efficient outlet for the redistribution of food. Additionally, Harvest of Hope Pantry avidly recycles and composts their waste as well as donates food that is still edible to local pig farms, helping farmers in need!
Congratulations, Harvest of Hope Pantry for diverting over 87% of waste from the landfill!!!
Check out the full list of PACE certified businesses!To learn how your business can achieve PACE certification, contact your PACE advisor at info@PACEpartners.com or 303-786-7223.
|Best for Colorado Commit to Action Kickoff
You’re invited to help Best for Colorado kickoff the 2020 Commit to Action campaign! This campaign emphasizes action in regards to climate and democracy.
VF Corporation’s Vice President of Global Sustainability, Jeannie Renne-Malone, and Director of Corporate Sustainability, Matt Hamilton, will be speaking about the business community’s commitment to creating positive impacts while sharing VF Corporation’s perspective.
Best for Colorado will be launching their Commit to Action Campaign for 2020 and celebrating the achievements of the program so far! Light appetizers will be served with plenty of networking opportunities!
Tuesday, January 7, 2020
The Alliance Center
1536 Wynkoop Street
Denver, CO 80202
|Applications are Available for the 2020 Sustainability Leadership Program
Apply now for this eight-month intensive program focused on the Triple Bottom Line of social, environmental and economic sustainability.
You will learn powerful new strategies for enacting sustainability leadership that positions sustainability as a driver of organizational engagement, innovation, and change-capability.