Fitness Place Open - New Hours and Policy, Click Here for More Details
May 30, 2021 N/A
New Expanded Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8 am to 7 pm
Wednesday 8 am to 8 pm
Saturday 9am to 3 pm
Fitness Place Policy Changes Effective May 17, 2021
- Temperature checks no longer required
- Mid-day cleaning of weight room and cardio machines suspended. We will open during these hours instead.
- Patrons are asked to wipe down your equipment after each use
PLEASE NOTE: FACE MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED AT ALL TIMES FOR ALL ACTIVITIES IN THE COMMUNITY CENTER AND FITNESS PLACE
Weight Room & Gym/Court: Reservation System Still in Place
- Reservations encouraged but not required for the Weight Room, and Gym/Court. Those with reservations are given priority over walk-ins.
- Occupancy limit increased to 4 in the Weight Room.
- In the Gym/Court, 8 users may occupy each half of the Court.
Cardio Deck & Studio: Reservation System No Longer in Place
- Occupancy limit increased to 5 in the Cardio Deck and 4 in the Studio.
- Users admitted on a first come – first serve basis.
- Please limit your workout to one hour if others are waiting
Fitness Place will continue to offer masks, wipes and hand sanitizer. Staff and volunteers continue to sanitize high traffic “touch” areas (e.g., check-in counter, door knobs, railings) throughout the day.
All Policies including occupancy limits subject to change without notice based on current public health orders and guidelines. Please continue to practice 6-foot social distancing.