The Town of Nederland’s Visitors Center is looking to hire a Customer Service Representative for the summer and fall months. The Visitors Center Customer Service Representative is a temporary, non-benefitted position that will work 20 – 25 hours per week through the months of June – October. If you love helping people as much as you love the Peak to Peak area, this is a great opportunity to make a lasting impression on the many visitors who make a stop in Nederland during the warmer months.
- Pay Range: $12.32 – $14.32 per hour
- Anticipated schedule: Thursday – Sunday, 10 am – 4 pm (must be able to work weekends)
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in customer service and retail sales, as well as knowledge of the Nederland/Peak-to-Peak area
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Delivers excellent customer service by greeting the public in person and over the phone, answering questions, providing information of interest to visitors, and directing the public to the appropriate Town resource or department
- Conducting sales, including suggesting items, providing product information, and processing payments
- Stocking, storing, and displaying merchandise
To apply, email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 7 at 5 pm. Resumes can also be dropped off at Nederland Town Hall, 45 W. 1st Street, Nederland, CO 80466. (Please deposit into the black “Payment” box by the front door if Town Hall is closed).