Envision 2030 Public Outreach
We look forward to connecting with you all about the Envision 2030 SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) Analysis.
Community members can call Town staff to verbally provide their responses to the SWOT questions.
Answers will be entered into the online survey by Town staff.
We look forward to your feedback on Envision 2030!
For more information visit https://nederlandco.org/envision-2030/
November General Election
What you need to know!
Active registered Colorado voters are automatically sent ballots in the mail. With the ongoing pandemic, voting at home is the safest way to vote in the November 3 General Election (Vote Centers available for those that need or want to vote in-person). Take action now to ensure you receive a mail ballot: register to vote or check/update your ballot mailing address at www.GoVoteColorado.gov.
Ballots for the Nov 3 General Election are mailed beginning October 9. Here are some important things to keep in mind:
- Ballot Information will be available beginning mid-September. Do your research early and be ready to vote.
- Sign up at www.BoulderCountyVotes.org for Ballot Track to be notified when your ballot is mailed to you and when it has been received and accepted for counting.
- Our Ballot-to-Go (curbside ballot pick-up) and our in-person Vote Centers begin opening October 19. For Vote Center and Ballot-to-Go locations and directions, see BoulderCountyVotes.org.
- October 26 is the last day to register and still be mailed a ballot. It is also the last day to request a replacement mail ballot be sent to you. After this date, you can still register and vote or request a replacement ballot, but it must be done in-person at a Vote Center or through our Ballot-to-Go service. There is no registration deadline.
- October 26 is also the last recommended day to return your ballot by mail. Otherwise, simply use a ballot drop box to return your ballot.
- All mail ballots are due by 7 p.m. on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3.
Town Hall will be closed on Monday, September 7th in observance of Labor Day.
Thank you to those of you who were able to join us for last nights public open forum for the Great Outdoors Colorado Resilient Communities Project grant proposal review!
We are still looking to collect more feedback from the community on this grant application and hope that you will join us this Friday, September 4th at 10am for a socially distant walk through of the Barker Meadows park area. We will be meeting at 10am at Guercio near Teens Inc.
If you cannot attend the walk through, our Parks Department Lead, Nicki Dunn, will be available from 10am – 11am at Chipeta Park on Saturday, September 5th to talk through the grant as a part of the Envision 2030 Kick Off event which will be held from 9am – 12pm on Saturday.
We thank you in advance for all the feedback you provide us for the grant!