2016 Water Conservation Rebate Program
Residential customers with active utility accounts that are in good standing can receive a rebate for up to $200 towards the purchase of a new WaterSense® toilet to replace an old inefficient toilet. We will not be able to reimburse for taxes or installation associated with this purchase.
- The new toilet must be a WaterSense approved toilet rated to use 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf) or less. Dual-flush toilets are eligible for this rebate, but they must also be WaterSense approved.
- Toilets eligible for replacement must currently use 1.6 gpf or more.
- Old toilets must be recycled at CHaRM or taken to the Nederland Transfer Station. Proof of recycling must accompany the rebate form to qualify for the rebate.
- There will be a limit of 1 toilet per address.
- Toilets must be purchased by 4/15/16.
- Completed rebate forms (see below) will be accepted on a first come, first served basis at Town Hall until 4/25/16 or until funds run out, whichever comes first.
- Please call Kathy Weiss @ 303-258-3266 ext. 21 with any questions.