Ever notice how the most powerful and effective way that humans connect to one another is through story? Research says it’s true, but as humans, we already know it’s true in our bones. Show slide after slide of stats & numbers, and you may get some interest, but tell a story and you’ll have audiences flocking to your door wanting more.
In this 90 minute workshop, we’ll cover the basics of telling great stories that will turn your messaging into a conversion machine (and make you a way better storyteller when sitting around the dinner table, too!)
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why telling a story is the fastest route to getting a big yes from your customers.
- The universal arc of a great story, and how to apply it to any story you tell—so it conveys your message and connects to your customers.
- Tips for more powerful delivery—to leave your audience sitting at the edge of their seat every time.
Presented by the Nederland Downtown Development Authority through Boulder County TARP Grant funding.
- When: Thursday November 15, 2018 7-8:30pm (Dinner Provided)
- Where: Hub Ned, 80 Big Springs Drive Nederland, CO 80466 – 2nd Floor Community Room
- Who: Any and all interested may attend this FREE workshop.
Please RSVP here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/8Y69VHD.