How To Get a New or Replacement EcoPass:
EcoPasses are available to residents of the Nederland Community Library District. They are funded by our property taxes.
ECOPASS HOURS: Town Hall staff will be available to take information for new or replacement EcoPasses on Wednesdays from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM or by appointment ONLY. Please call Town Hall at 303-258-3266 ext. 0 to schedule an appointment if Wednesdays will not work for you. An email notification will be sent when passes are ready for pick up.
FOR ALL PASSES: RTD requires that all residents show a government-issued photo ID and other proof of residency.
RTD lists the following as acceptable forms of government-issued photo ID:
- State Issued Driver’s License
- State Issued ID
RTD lists the following as acceptable documents for proof of residency:
- An official lease (hand-written leases and letters from landlords are not accepted)
- A current utility bill (dated within 60 days)
- A financial statement with the physical property address listed.
Please note: A driver’s license with a Nederland address WILL NOT count as proof of residency.
* For Minors: For minors, RTD requires a photo ID and current proof of residency. Acceptable documents for minors are:
- School document showing residency (printed copy of the Household Information page from BVSD Infinite Campus).
- A current school photo ID
*If a photo ID cannot be provided: Then a parent can qualify the minor child by providing their government-issued photo ID, proof of guardianship (birth certificate, court document, or health insurance card showing the dependents names or matching ID numbers), and the parent’s current proof of residency (as outlined above).
REPLACEMENT PASSES: To get a replacement pass, you need to come by Town Hall with your photo ID and other proof of residency. Town Hall staff will take your picture and print your pass same day, as long as you arrive prior to 4pm. The cost for a replacement pass is $10.00, which is due before your pass will be issued.
If you have any questions, please call Town Hall at 303.258.3266 ext. 0.