Police Dept./Municipal Court
For emergencies, call 911.
For emergencies during business hours, call (303)441-4444
For non-emergencies, call (303) 258-3250.
The Nederland Police Department is located in the Caribou Shopping Center at 20 Lakeview Drive.
The police department is staffed by:
- Paul Carrill, Town Marshal/Police Chief, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Larry Johns, Sergeant, email@example.com
- Joshua Follett, Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carole Maser, Police Clerk, email@example.com
- Darragh O’Nuallain, Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Troy Tomasko, Officer, email@example.com
- David Stage, Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wesley Kugel, Officer, email@example.com
The Nederland Police Department is accepting applications for both full and part-time officers. Applicants must be POST certified. Download the below listed application and release of information form (must be notarized) and email to paulc *at symbol* nederlandco.org or mail to the Nederland Police Department at PO Box 396, Nederland, CO 80466.
Nederland Police Application (624.4 KiB, 1,201 hits)
Authority for Release of Information (67.5 KiB, 602 hits)
“Coffee with the Chief” the first Wednesday of every month
Nederland Town Marshal Paul Carrill is kicking off “Coffee with the Chief” Wednesday, April 1 from 9 am-10 am at Happy Trails Coffee Shop located at the corner of Highway 72 and Boulder Street. Marshal Carrill will continue to host “Coffee with the Chief” on the first Wednesday of every month at various coffee shops around Nederland. There is no agenda for these community meetings, and all Nederland area residents are welcome to attend. The meetings are an opportunity for residents to openly discuss policing in the community, a dialogue that will support the Nederland Police Department’s strategic planning.
The Nederland Municipal Court meets at 10a.m. on the second Friday of each month in the Nederland Community Center. Call Carole Maser at (303) 258-3250 for more info. Judge David Gloss is the Municipal Court Judge.