The historic Nederland Town Hall is located at 45 West First Street.
Town Hall is open each weekday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Walk-in inquiries are welcome.
Town Hall staff can also be reached by telephone at 303-258-3266 (also see individual contact links below).
It’s easy to stay in touch with Town of Nederland news. You can:
- Subscribe to our Twitter feed
- Subscribe to an RSS feed and receive web site update
- Or register for the web site and receive our alerts. To register, use the registration form at the bottom of the left sidebar, right below our Twitter feed.
Our Mailing Address is: Town of Nederland, P.O. Box 396, Nederland, CO 80466
Americans with Disabilities Act Notice
Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that the Town of Nederland make town facilities, programs, and services accessible to persons with disabilities in accordance with the standards of the ADA. If you feel that you have not been able to access a Town of Nederland facility, program, or service because of a lack of accessibility or that you have been discriminated against because of your disability, please contact our ADA Specialist, Nicki Dunn at email@example.com.
Unsure of who to direct your concerns to? View our Resident Communication Steps for direct contact information for frequently requested departments.
If you have suggestions, questions, or concerns, you can also communicate those to Town staff through two easy ways:
1. Print and complete the resident communication form. This form can be scanned and emailed to the Town Clerk or dropped off at Town Hall.
Resident Communication Form (83.8 KiB, 0 hits)
2. Complete the citizen communication form below to email us immediately.
Community Center 303-258-9721 Dawn Baumhover
Public Works 303-258-3167
Town Clerk 303-258-3266 xt. 1030
Fire Department 303-258-9161 (non-emergency)
Police Department 303-258-3250 (non-emergency)
Visitors Center 303-258-3936