Published on 06/12/18 9:49 AM
Download an application:
Planning Commission meets every 4th Wednesday at 7pm at the Nederland Community Center.
The Planning Commission is created for the following purposes:
(1) To prepare and maintain, subject to periodic revision as necessary, a Master Plan as described by state statutes.
(3) To study and recommend to the Board of Trustees amendments to the Zoning Map of the Town.
(4) To study and recommend appropriate zoning classifications for all annexations to the Town.
(5) To exchange information with the various governmental agencies charged with planning and zoning responsibilities and with the Board of Zoning Adjustment of the Town.
(6) To have all other duties and powers incidental to the above and any and all powers and duties set out by state statute, except that nothing herein shall permit the Planning Commission to make amendments to changes in the zoning of the Town, such powers expressly being reserved by the Board of Trustees.
Printed applications are also available at Town Hall. Email email@example.com for more information.