Please join us for the 13th Annual Wild Earth Day celebration~~Boulder County’s largest~~brought to you by the Wild Bear Mountain Ecology Center. Activities will be happening at Chipeta Park, Wild Bear and Downtown Nederland.
- Live music in the Park in the solar power event tent
- Hands-on earth activities with 15 booths, take home special projects
- Face Painting with Face Fiesta
- Live reptiles, amphibians and arthropods
- Fun geology
- Bake Sale with yummy products from New Moon Bakery, Wild Mountain Smokehouse, Stage Stop Market & Cafe and community members
- Planting, exploring and more!
- Eco Passes that have been ordered will be available from the Town of Nederland booth (in case you haven’t been by the Town Hall to pick up yet)
- Pick up your GOODY BAG and SCAVENGER HUNT card at Wild Bear or Chipeta Park. Fill out your scavenger hunt and receive a FREE ride on the Carousel of Happiness!
To contact Wild Bear and/or get involved: 303-258-0495 firstname.lastname@example.org